Fancy dining around Dubai with FooDiva?
‘Fun is the new fine dining’ is an intimate and mystery dining experience tasting handpicked dishes from three best-in-class restaurants in Dubai – all in one night with FooDiva herself as your personal guide. So what does the experience include?
- Each of the three high-end restaurants serve a different course and cuisine, with platefuls of fun foodie trivia by FooDiva.
- Start the evening with Ruinart Rosé French Champagne and canapés at our first secret venue. Mathias Kahn, the Swedish National Champion of the Art of Sabrage will show us how to open Champagne bottles with a sword. Watch him in action here.
- The evening progresses with signature dishes presented by the chefs and paired with wine courtesy of MMI at each of the three restaurants. A sommelier from The Tasting Class will explain the wines.
- All restaurants are in close proximity – with car transfers provided by Careem.
- The evening starts at 6.30pm and will end at approximately 10.30pm in a different restaurant to the start venue. The meeting point of the first restaurant will be advised in advance. The rest will remain a secret!
- Cost: AED850 per person to include all food, Champagne, wine and car transfers.
- Only 12 spots available!
- Note: restaurants do change to retain an element of mystery. Bookings are required one week in advance.
The next Dine Around Dubai experience is on Monday 27th February. Book by clicking the button below:
In addition, FooDiva organises tailored dine around experiences for private celebrations, team-building events and industry stakeholders. Email samantha[at]foodiva[dot]net for more information.