A taste of Gourmet this month
Dubai; The November issue of Gourmet is now out on the shelves with FooDiva’s very own expert column, plus plenty more from moi:
- Ingredient of the month – interview with Michelin-star chef Giorgio Locatelli on all things white truffle.
- Top chef – Stephane Buchholzer, Complex Executive Chef at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi and The Westin shares some of his favourite at-home recipes.
- Speciality chef – Singaporean celebrity chef Sam Leong gives us his Chinese cooking tips, while he woks up a mind-blowing black pepper crab.
- Dining dreams – Chef for hire Maurizio Pelli prepares a 13-course Italian feast in your home. Plus a competition to win just that!
- And of course the regular News pages – the latest bites of foodie news from across the U.A.E.
If that wasn’t enough, you’ll find a wealth of delicious foodie features and recipes to digest. Grab your copy whilst it’s free with this week’s Ahlan! – otherwise it goes on sale separately from Thursday onwards. Happy reading!
Love to hear your thoughts.
Eid Mubarak! Here’s to a fun, food-filled Eid.