Chef Osama’s Raspberry Sorbet
2 cups of sugar & teaspoon of lemon juice to make sugar syrup
1 ½ cups fresh raspberries
A handful of raspberries and blueberries
Wafer sticks (strawberry & chocolate)
- Mince the raspberry by using the Braun Multiquick until soft.
- Prepare the sugar syrup by placing 2 cups of sugar with a cup of water on a medium fire until it boils. Then add a teaspoon of lemon juice and mix. Keep mixing on medium fire for 10 minutes or until it becomes thicker.
- Add ½ cup sugar syrup to the minced raspberry and mix until the ingredients are blended well together.
- Place the mix in a deep glass bowl and into the freezer for a period of 3-4 hours or until it becomes thicker.
- Place a quantity of the raspberries and blueberries at the bottom of the serving glasses.
- Cover with the frozen sorbet and decorate with wafer fingers – serve cold.