Dine Around Dubai October 31
‘Fun is the new fine dining’ is an intimate and mystery dining experience tasting handpicked dishes from three best-in-class restaurants in Dubai and a bubbles bar, all in one night with FooDiva herself as your personal guide. So what does the experience include?
- A new restaurant itinerary in a different slice of Dubai to previous events.
- Each restaurant serves a different course and cuisine, with platefuls of fun and foodie wisdom by FooDiva.
- Start the evening with Ruinart Rosé French bubbles and canapés at our first secret venue – a champagne bar. Mathias Kahn, the Swedish National Champion of the Art of Sabrage will show us how to open champagne bottles with a sword. Watch him in action here.
- The evening progresses with signature dishes presented by the chefs and paired with vino courtesy of MMI at each of the three restaurants – with expert commentary from sommelier Lindsay Trivers of The Tasting Class.
- All restaurants are in close proximity – either a short walk or with car transfers provided by Careem.
- The evening starts at 6.30pm and will end at approximately 10.30pm in a different restaurant to the start venue. The meeting point will be advised in advance. The rest will remain a secret!
- Cost: AED850 per person to include all food, French bubbles, vino and car transfers.
- Note: restaurants do change to retain an element of mystery. Bookings are required one week in advance.
The next Dine Around Dubai experience is on Monday 31st October. Book by clicking the button below:
In addition, FooDiva organises tailored dine around experiences for private celebrations, team-building events and industry stakeholders. Email samantha[at]foodiva[dot]net for more information.