Dine Around Dubai 25th April
‘Fun is the new fine dining’ is an intimate and secret dining experience tasting handpicked dishes from three of Dubai’s best high-end restaurants, all in one night with FooDiva herself as your personal guide. The dine arounds are supported by key partner MonViso, the Italian natural mineral water – click here to find out why we are partnering with this water brand above any other.
- Each restaurant will serve up a different course and cuisine, with platefuls of fun and foodie wisdom by FooDiva.
- Start the evening with Veuve Cliquot Rosé French champagne at our first mystery restaurant. Mathias Kahn, the Swedish National Champion of sabering champagne bottles, will showcase the Art of Sabrage – how to open champagne bottles with a sword. Watch him in action here.
- The evening progresses with signature dishes presented by the chefs and paired with wine courtesy of MMI at each of the three restaurants. A leading sommelier from The Tasting Class will explain the wines.
- All restaurants are in close proximity – with car transfers provided by Careem.
- The evening starts at 6.30pm and will end at approximately 10.30pm in a different restaurant to the start venue. The meeting point of the first restaurant will be advised in advance.
- Each guest takes home a gift and voucher.
- Cost: AED 850 per person to include all food, champagne, wine and car transfers.
- Note: restaurants do change to retain an element of mystery. Bookings are required one week in advance.
The next experience is on 25th April – bookable HERE.
- As new experiences are scheduled, we will reveal the dates here.
In addition, FooDiva organises tailored dine around experiences for private celebrations, team-building events and industry stakeholders. Email samantha[at]foodiva[dot]net for more information.