FooDiva’s #DineAroundDubai partners with Italian natural mineral water MonViso
Our #DineAroundDubai with FooDiva experiences are growing with a key partner joining our table. Say hello to MonViso, the Italian natural mineral water brand available across the UAE at leading supermarkets and restaurants.
Its name is derived from the Latin term ‘mons vesulus’ meaning an ‘isolated and visible mountain’ – a reflection of the water’s origin in Monte Viso’s pyramid-shaped peak that towers above the Cottian Alps in Italy’s north-west.
But why has FooDiva chosen to partner with this water brand above any other?
- Firstly, Monviso is a 100% natural mineral water brand (as defined by European legislation) originating from Europe’s highest source at an altitude of 2,042m and protected at 3.8°C away from pollution and any human settlements. Pure at its origin, it is bottled at source at the foot of the mountain in the Piedmont region of north-west Italy.
- One of the world’s lowest sodium content waters (at just 0.00003%) which helps avoid kidney strain, combats water retention and alleviates high blood pressure.
- The lowest TDS (total dissolved solids at 49mg/1 litre) of all waters available in the Middle East, making it minimally mineralised which means that as our bodies consist of 75% water this energises us allowing us to function more efficiently. It can be enjoyed by everyone, babies included, at high consumption levels.
- Very competitively priced – I pay AED6 per bottle delivered directly to my door when ordering via an online request here (minimum order five packs of six bottles).
- The packaging is in recyclable PET bottles with reduced levels of plastic.
- Monviso has committed to a two-pronged sustainability programme with the Al Jalila Foundation, a global philanthropic organisation founded by HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum dedicated to medical research. Firstly, through an initiative ‘Take Water. Give Life’, Monviso donates AED1 to the foundation for every litre of water sold. And secondly, Monviso collects and recycles empty bottles from its trade clients, whilst donating the net return from the sale of the recycled bottles to Al Jalila.
Guests will taste Monviso’s still and sparkling water at five of Dubai’s best restaurants in the mystery ‘fun is the new fine dining’ experience (along with Ruinart champagne and fine wines courtesy of MMI) – plus they will receive a voucher for complimentary water delivery. Car transfers with Careem are included.
For more information on the next #DineAroundDubai on the 25th January click here, and for bookings through Lime & Tonic visit here. If you have not yet registered on Lime & Tonic, do so here first to receive an AED100 discount exclusive to FooDiva readers. In addition, we organise tailored dine around experiences for private celebrations, team-building events and industry stakeholders.
So have you tried Monviso?