Unwrapping festive Gourmet
Dubai; Another month brimming with feasts, and a new foodie edition! Gourmet’s December festive magazine is now out and about. Aside from FooDiva’s expert column and news bites from across the U.A.E, grab a cuppa and flick through:
- Restaurant of the Month – Dubai’s highly popular Rivington Grill.
- New Restaurant of the Month – the new Japanese and Chinese sensation, Rouge at Rocco Forte Hotel in Abu Dhabi. Plus a competition to win dinner for six!
- Top Chef – Bice Mare’s Francesco Gurracino shares his favourite dish from the teeny tiny Italian island of Ischia.
- International Ingredient of the Month – Seville bitter oranges, plus FooDiva’s travel tips for the Andalucian capital. Spanish chef Marta Yanci, founder of Dubai-based bespoke caterer Marta’s Kitchen and fellow foodie blogger shares her Seville orange recipes, as does Chef for Hire, Maurizio Pelli.
- International Restaurant of the Month – Three-star Michelin chef, Yannick Alleno’s Restaurant Le Meurice in belle Paris.
- Entertaining at Home – tips to dress your table.
- Lunch Date – with the face of BBC World Middle East, Nima Abu-Wardeh at Royal Mirage’s Eauzone.
And that’s just a snapshot! Free with the current Ahlan! – and from Thursday onwards goes on sale toute seule. If you have a foodie dilemma, drop us a line. Or else we’d simply love your feedback.